INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Oral presentations should last around 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions.
- All lecture rooms will be equipped with a computer running Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please save your presentation in either Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010 format or pdf with the following filename: PRESENTER_DATE_TIME_first four words of TITLE. Use the date and time format as in this example: Smith_Jun4_0900_title first four words.ppt (or pptx, or pdf). No computer running Mac OS will be available.
- Please transfer your file to the computer in the room where your presentation is scheduled, as early as possible and at least 15 minutes before the start of your session. Place the file (and all accompanied media) in the appropriate folder on the desktop and check that it is running properly. If you experience any problems, please ask the volunteer in the room for help.
- Introduce yourself to the session chair upon arrival at the presentation room.
- Please take any presentation materials away with you; anything left at the end of the conference will be discarded.
- Please use the presentation template of the conference for preparing your presentation.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- The poster format is portrait with dimensions of max. 90 cm wide and 120 cm high. We recommend a size of 85 cm wide and 120 cm high (DIN A0 size)
- All posters must be brought in printed form, please note that printing facilities will not be available at the conference site.
- Poster boards will showcase on them the poster number that is noted in the conference programme. You do not need to print your poster number on the poster.
- Make sure your title, authors and affiliated institution/s are clearly visible at the top of your presentation; it is common to include your institution logo on the poster.
- The key to a good poster is not to include too much text. Short sentences and paragraphs, or even bullets, along with visual aids to present the findings (such as graphs), make the poster more attractive and easier to follow.
- We recommend that you have copies of a handout with your details and, if possible, an A4/Legal version of your presentation to give to interested delegates.
- You should be present near your poster on Wednesday 6 June between 11:00-12:30.