How to Submit
Submission is currently closed.
Paper Submission and Publication
The submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted or published elsewhere work. Papers should strictly follow IEEE format and have a page limit of 6 pages. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Please use the provided MsWord or LateX templates. In order to upload the pdf version of your paper please see the instructions below.
Submission Guidelines - EasyAcademia
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where you may register and submit your papers in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Paper Submission Steps:
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/energycon2018, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate submission type for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the next steps that will appear (Title, Abstract etc.).
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select a topic most applicable to your submission.
- Upload the paper as a Word document in the Upload step
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.